Thursday, April 28, 2011

KK Flight-controller setup guide



motorsTRImotorsQUAD
 
The interest in my KK flight controllers was bigger than I had anticipated. I’ve actually sold all of the boards that I had parts for, but as so many of you wanted a controller from me, I’ve ordered some more parts and will have another set of boards ready in another week or so (or two weeks if anything I’ve ordered is delayed).

Some people have actually already got their boards and are now asking for the setup guide. I have the great pleasure to tell you that the wait is now over! So far the guide only covers Tricopter and Quadcopter configurations, but more configs are coming soon.

Update: Quadcopter-X configuration guide is now available as well.
Update 2: Y6 and Hexacopter configuration guides are now up and running.
motorsQUADXmotorsY6
motorsHEX
A big THANK YOU! to all of you that has bought a flight-controller from me. I hope that you’ll be pleased with it and that you will share your projects.

0 comments:

Post a Comment